Over the last few years, interest in WordPress has grown. WordPress has also become the content management software of choice for non-blogging websites. Here are some of the reasons why WordPress is so popular and why you might want to consider switching to a WordPress platform for your website.
- Free – an open-source software that gives a user the freedom to use, modify, and build a website.
- Simple and Easy to use – no programming experience needed. You just need to know how to upload content and change settings. An intuitive and easy to manage Admin dashboard has all the features needed to customize a site’s heading and layout and to start creating pages and posts right away.
- Flexibility in plugins and themes – Thousands of dedicated themes and plugins, available allowing you to addon features onto your website. Both free and commercial themes and plugins are available.
- WordPress Community Support – The WordPress community volunteers provides free advice and support on various forums. Many free tutorials can be found online and at Youtube.
- SEO Friendly – WordPress sites tend to rank high for their keywords. The plugins on WordPress are designed for SEO purposes and simplicity. The code behind WordPress is very clean and simple, making it easy for search engines to read and index a site’s content.
Summary / Conclusion
The best way to truly experience the power of WordPress is by start using it. How do I get started with WordPress? Hit up to our website to subscribe for a WordPress hosting to give it a try and let us know what you think.